Saturday, February 10, 2007

Things I should be doing.......

There are so many other things I should be doing today. Like getting ready for Rick to come home, cleaning the house, going grocery shopping, creating SOMETHING........but here I am!!! Sitting here......reading blogs about people that I don't even know.........and thinking to myself............I really want to start a blog.........but what in the world would I talk about?? My life tends to be quite BORING!!! YAWN!!! Maybe this is what I need to make me stop being such a hermit and start having some fun?? After all..........I need to have something to talk about on here don't I? So I am starting!!

I am going to try and figure out this blog stuff.

I am going to ramble on and on about things that may not matter to anyone but me.

I am going to prove to myself that I actually have a life worth writing about!!

Excitement here I come!!!!

OK..........I am off to go put the laundry in the dryer................HA!!!

No comments: