Thursday, July 12, 2007

My Day Off

The day is going by fast, and I haven't accomplished much. I did manage to make it to the commissary so that I could spend way too much money on groceries. I now have a chicken casserole in the oven, two loaves of bread rising so that they can be baked, and the salad will be thrown together in a snap. A few loads of laundry have made it down the stairs and into the washing machine. Two kitty boxes have been changed! AND now, I am getting everything ready for the wine tasting event I have tomorrow night. Why isn't my to do list getting any shorter?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you had a very productive day to me, well in comparison to mine. I look forward to reading your blog and like the new look. Hmmmm maybe I need to start one.

Carla said...

Geesh, you got me so tired reading this I went home last night and went straight to bed!!! Wish I could get that much done in a days time!