Saturday, October 27, 2007

Nine Days!

For the last nine days I have been consumed!!! And it's ALL Cheryl's fault! LOL



I could not put these books down. They are part of the Twilight Series, by Stephenie Meyer. When I wasn't reading them, the characters and plots were constantly on my mind. It took only nine days for me to finish all three of them. We're talking 1690 pages! WHEW! I haven't read like that in YEARS!

Now, I have to wait until next year to read Breaking Dawn, which is the next book in the series! OOOOOOO THE MISERY! (My eyes are happy, and thanking Stephenie for not writing faster! Traitors!!! LOL!)

5 comments:

Shannon said...

I recently read about 2800 pages (7 books) in a little less than a month. Somehow I did it with the kids and all. Now I have to wait for book #8. Probably a good thing that I have to wait!

Anonymous said...

HI Kathy! I can totally relate. I love reading too and sometimes I just can't stop, LOL.

Hey, I need your addy so I can send you the ATC you won from my RAK! :)

Cheryl Wray said...

Oh yeah...aren't you glad I had to spill the beans about them on my blog? LOL

I have only finished the first one! I have to space out buying them...I'm treating myself to one a week. I will go buy the second one on Friday!! Can't wait!!

I just love the whole mood and the descriptions and the storyline. The members of the Cullen family are just fascinating.

My dh is reading it now...

Anonymous said...

I love these books as well and my teenage daugher got me hooked. If you love books I think you'd love the show "Moonlight" that's on CBS on Fridays nights...I love the show!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Twilight = Love