Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!



I hope that your day is filled with sweet memories, and lots of LOVE!

ETA: Mr. Mister and I had a great day! We went out to lunch together, exchanged cards, and he bought me some yummy chocolate covered strawberries! He came home hiding them behind his back! Teasing me, he said "do you want these?" I pounced him! ROFL! They have become a tradition that I get every year. I keep saying that we need to learn to make them ourselves, because every year they cost more money. It's just crazy! But it's so fun to receive them! My tummy is very happy!

4 comments:

Mosaic*Queen said...

Happy~Happy Valentine's Day Kathy!!!
Hugs!
Michelle

Cheryl Wray said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you too!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you and Mr. Mister

Linda said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you Guys.
Love Ya
Mom