Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Wedding!


The wedding was beautiful! The bride looked like a princess! The groom (my brother) was so handsome! We all had a great time! Even though it was HOT!



This is one of my favorite pictures. I love how it shows all the "fru-fru" of the wedding day (shoes, flowers, dress, etc.) next to the tattoo on her foot. I really enjoy trying to capture things in my photographs, that others may not consider taking a picture of. (She was sitting on the ground, taking off her wedding shoes, to put on a pair of flip-flops. LOL)



This was another one of my favorites. Can you tell that I love ZOOMING in for close up shots? LOL I am the queen of ZOOM!



Even Mr. Mister got in on the picture taking action. He caught the bride playing football with all of the kids. (It was hilarious, because it took two other people to help lift her dress up, so that she could kick the ball! LOL (She definitely was NOT your "typical" bride! LOL!)

Between the two of us, there were almost 500 photos. I would show you more, but I don't want to make you scroll down the page for days! Plus, I am not sure that everyone would appreciate their picture being posted on my blog.

We did have some crazy people there! There was even a little bit of pole dancing going on! LOL By the end of the night, my cheeks hurt from laughing so much.

It's so great when everyone can get together, have fun, and enjoy each other's company.



After seeing Sedona for the first time last year, Mr. Mister and I, fell in love with it. It is absolutely breathtaking! So, of course, we planned another trip there this year.



This time, we rented the diamond cabin at Forest Houses Resort for two days. It was HEAVEN! So peaceful and quiet. We relaxed, talked, BBQ'd, and didn't ever want to leave.

Our next visit will need to be for at least a week! There never seems to be enough time to do everything we want to do.

2 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

Those wedding pictures are GORGEOUS!!! Love the perspective you got in them!!
And that cabin looks heavenly!!

Unknown said...

Hi there :) Thanks for stopping by my blog, glad you did because I love your blog and will be back!
I love photos of the 'unconsidered' too and love the one you took. Looks like a gorgeous spot to visit again.