Monday, January 05, 2009

Still Here!

YES! I'm still here!

Mr. Mister's mother is visiting right now. She will be here until this weekend.

Hopefully, once things "settle" back down, I will be able to get back to blogging more often.

Although, I must say that I have been spending a lot of my free time reading. In the past two weeks I have read seven of the books by Charlaine Harris. The Sookie Stackhouse series. These books are the ones that the HBO show called "True Blood" are based off of. I sure do wish we had HBO now. LOL! I will definitely be buying the first season when it comes out on DVD.

I also have another set of books, that Brat girl bought me for Christmas. I didn't want to start them until I was completely caught up with the others. I still need to find the eighth book in the series.

I haven't read this much is years! I am really enjoying it!

2 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

Glad to see that you're still alive. Yay!!!

I've read a couple of those books. They're fun!

Have a great night!

Anonymous said...

Vampire books right???! Are they really good?
Daughter #3 is reading The Host by Stephanie Meyer and she says it's as good as the Twilight series.
Have Fun with the MIL.

Hugs!

Michelle