Thursday, May 07, 2009

St. Louis Zoo - Final Installment (Hopefully!)

Are you tired of all of my zoo pictures yet? Well, guess what? There's MORE! A LOT more! LOL!

Let's hear it for my friends!





Posing for the camera?



MOM! Stop! They're looking!













Everyone was OOOHHING and AAAHHING over this little one! One very rambunctious little elephant who kept running in and out of the water, splashing and playing.










The older, and not quite so rambunctious!






OK! OK! Enough already!



THE END!

3 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

These pictures are INCREDIBLE...like they could be postcards!!!

I LOVE Zoos!!!!!

Carla said...

Wow, saved the best for last huh? Well they are ALL great photos!! Love the end one, that it just too cute!!

Controlling My Chaos said...

You have some amazing pictures. I have love your "The End" picture. :)