Sunday, September 12, 2010

Feeling A Little Woozie!

A while back, Mr. Mister and I were sitting and enjoying a glass or two (OK! A bottle or two!) of wine at Hidden Lake Winery, when we saw a lady with something wrapped around her wine glass.



I stopped by her table to ask her what it was. She replied that it was a "Woozie."



You know, like a Koozie for your beer cans. But, it's made for your wine glass. I thought it was hilarious, and told Mr. Mister that I wanted one!

We checked inside the winery, but they didn't sell them. Of course, I found something else I thought was so stinkin' cute, that I just "had" to buy four of them. (You know I couldn't pass up the buy four save more deal!) LOL!

They are flip flop coasters!



Well, a couple of weeks later, we went to a wine tasting at Olivia's with the neighbors, and I was so excited when I saw that they were selling the Woozies in their store. In a FOUR pack! YAY! Now, I don't have to get Woozie all by myself! LOL!



After bringing my new treasures home, and placing them on the counter next to my previously purchased flip flop coasters, I noticed that the colors matched. So, now our wine glasses are totally making a fashion statement!



Aren't we just about the coolest, hippest people you know? LOL!

OK! I have to get back to painting the ceiling, which is definitely not as fun as drinking wine.

Honey? Is the Moscato d'Asti chilling in the refrigerator?

I promise not to drink while I'm up on the scaffolding!

1 comment:

Carla said...

Ya know, I ALMOST bought some of those flip flop coasters last time I was there!!! Sooooo cute! WE saw the woozie's there, guess they sold out of them. Yeppers, your glasses are a definite fashion statement!! LOL!