Thursday, February 22, 2007

A Bright Sunny Day!!

It feels SO GOOD to see the sunshine and feel a bit of warmth in the air. Today is supposed to get into the 50's (again) and it's so bright and sunny. This is walking weather! I just may end up at the park enjoying this day.

Another sign that Spring must be getting closer is that we have a bunch of little spiders running around the house. Have I mentioned how much I dislike spiders? I feel all those eyes looking at me.......watching me.........while they plan their attack!! My morning started with one bungee jumping down from the ceiling in the bathroom while I was brushing my teeth!! How does something so small cause a grown person's heart to stop beating and your stomach to end up in your throat? Well, I am assuming that the thrill ride was over when I decided to see how much my "friend" liked swimming in the toilet. It didn't appear to be it's sport of choice.

What else have I been up to? Well........let's see.........I have become obsessed with "The Secret" (as seen on Oprah). Unfortunately, I missed the actual show and the follow up. So I have been looking it up on the internet. I purchased the book (on cd) and have my name on the wait list at Borders for the movie. It has sold out everywhere. (I could order it online but figured I would just wait for it).

I uploaded my "Chihuly" pictures to Sam's and decided to print all of them in 5" X 7" because it shows much more of the detail in the larger pictures. I cannot wait to start scrapping them this Saturday at the "Chihuly Crop" I am hosting. Everyone (well....almost everyone) will be working on their Chihuly pictures as well. It's going to be fun to see how everyone decides to showcase all of that beautiful glass in their albums. If you ever have a chance to see a Chihuly exhibit you HAVE to go. It is stunning! This is one of my FAVORITE pictures.

No comments: