Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

I had to work today. Imagine my surprise when the door chimed and in walked my husband. He was hand delivering these pretty flowers and a box of chocolate covered strawberries. Isn't he a SWEETIE!! Years ago, he started the "tradition" of buying me chocolate covered strawberries. Now, Valentine's Day wouldn't be the same without them. I look forward to them every year.
It was nice to smell the roses as I worked. Thanks babe!!! I love you bunches!!

We also went out to dinner at our favorite Mexican food restaurant called "Margarita's". It was DELICIOUS as usual.

What about that storm that was heading our way?? It came! It dumped freezing rain, sleet, and about 3 inches of snow on us. It left! But, not before ushering in high winds and very low temperatures so that we can continue to freeze our patooties off! I had hoped to take some pictures but haven't had the chance. Maybe next time!

No comments: