Saturday, March 03, 2007

New things!!

This past week has been full of exciting things. I joined a book club with "M" and some other girls. The first book I will be reading with them is "The Tenth Circle" by Jodi Picoult. I cannot wait for my first get together with them. We meet at a different restaurant each month and the only rule is that "they have to serve alcohol" HA HA.

"Brat Girl" and I started belly dancing classes on Tuesday. WHEW! I worked muscles I forgot I even had. It's a six week class and the instructor says we will be able to perform a whole choreographed dance by the end of those six weeks. Another big HA HA here!!!

The most exciting thing is that I signed up to be an independent wine consultant for "The Traveling Vineyard" I still have to go through training and receive my kit, but I think this is going to be SO FUN!! I will learn so much more about wine. I get to share what I learn with others by doing "In Home Wine Tastings". I bring five bottles of wine to them and they get to enjoy tasting it in the comfort of their own homes.

Let the PARTY begin!!!

No comments: