Sunday, March 11, 2007

Where does the time go?

Goodness I cannot believe the weekend is over already. The time change has me looking at the clock saying "I can't believe it's 8:30 at night ALREADY!" The weather was gorgeous both days. Mr. Mister and I even went for a walk around the neighborhood. It was nice to be able to walk outside. You could even hear the birds chirping!! YAY!! Spring is almost here. Saturday night I went with "J"(my upline for The Traveling Vineyard) to watch her demonstrate at a show. I feel much more comfortable now. I still have a lot to learn, but knowing that I can have the tasting notes with me helps A LOT!! I got to taste six of the wines that we offer and I totally loved the 2005 Meda Margherita Moscato D'Asti. It is what they call a frizzante. Which means it has some fizz to it. It was a sweet YUMMY wine. I will begin putting information in the neighborhood mailboxes this week. Hopefully, that will generate interest in people to book a party. Mr. Mister and I have discussed having a party here to start things off. It will be towards the end of the month.

No comments: