Happy "Belated" New Year!
I hope that everyone brought in 2008 exactly the way you wanted to!
Mr. Mister and I had originally thought we would be in Washington D.C. for New Year's Eve, but those plans fell through. So, we didn't really do anything special. I was actually asleep when the ball dropped!
We spent the 1st curled up on the couch in the den, watching movies on the big screen and eating popcorn! It was nice and quiet! I really prefer it that way!
On the 2nd, I started Weight Watchers again. I waited until Wednesday, because I like weighing in during the middle of the week. It gives me time to work off being "BAD" over the weekend! LOL I try to save up all of my flex points for the weekends because Mr. Mister and I usually end up going out to eat somewhere.
I have a few things I want to try and work on in this new year! I don't want to call them "resolutions" because we all know what happens when you make those! So, my list is as follows:
1. Become more organized! (I REALLY need to accomplish this one! I cannot tell you how many times I have signed up for Flylady over the last few years!)
2. Start making menus again! (I hate being asked - What's for dinner?)
3. Pay off bills! (Doesn't everyone want to do this? LOL)
4. Stop eating out so much! (We spend way too much money eating out!)
5. Create MORE! (I miss creating things! Maybe, Sunday will be my day to play?)
6. Diet/Exercise! (UGH! The thought makes me nauseous! LOL But at least I have already started on this one.)
Well, that's pretty much it in a nutshell! Maybe, having all of it written down, will help keep me working in the right direction.