OK! So, I was tagged AGAIN, and figured I wasn't going to get out of it this time. I keep telling everyone that it really hurts my brain to have to think so hard, but nobody is buying it.
So here are 7 random things about me.
1. I have a scar on the bridge of my nose, right between my eyes. It's from flying across the seat and hitting the dashboard when I was little. Yep, it was back in the day, when you didn't have to wear seat belts. I was standing up in the back seat of the car, and we had to stop suddenly! I went zooming into the front seat and CRACKED my head open! I was bleeding EVERYWHERE! I had to go to the hospital for stitches. My Mom said that I screamed so bad when we went BACK to get the stitches taken out, that the doctor couldn't finish the job and the nurse had to do it.
2. I LOVE having my back pinched! It totally relaxes me! Mr. Mister says that he just pinches freckles! LOL He also says that they are going to think he is abusing me because I end up with red welts all over my back! Hey! Maybe, I should take up acupuncture? They can stick needles in my back, and I will relax, PLUS lose weight! HA!
3. I LOVE Cher! I have a list of things I want to do/accomplish in my lifetime. Seeing Cher in concert is on that list. But, I figured it would never happen, because she had retired. I was SO HAPPY when I heard she signed a three year contract in Las Vegas! Now, I will hopefully be able to fulfill that dream!
4. We used to live in apartment #69 when I was a kid! I never understood why all of the adults thought it was so funny when they first heard that! Hmmmmmmmmmmm!
5. I prefer to eat Chef Boyardee Ravioli and Beefaroni straight from the can. COLD!
6. I have to sleep with my feet uncovered. (Unless, I am really cold) If the blankets are tucked in around my feet I feel trapped. I will get up and totally untuck all of the blankets so that my feet can "breathe."
7. I didn't get my driver's license until I was 21. If I had my way, I would never drive. I don't like driving. I have a horrible sense of direction, and I am afraid of getting lost. Mr. Mister drives everywhere we go. I also get car sick. I cannot read, or move around a lot in the car. That is one of the reasons why I don't like being in the car for long periods of time.
HEY! WAKE UP!
That's what you get for tagging ME! LOL
I'm not going to tag anyone else, but if you want to play along, go right ahead. Let me know so that I can come to your blog and read about YOUR randomness!