Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Take Five!

I saw this over at Cheryl's blog and decided to play along.

Five Things You've Done Today so Far:

1. Got up, made the bed, and took a shower.
2. Fed the cats, and made them run around chasing a red laser beam! (HILARIOUS to watch! I get them to run around in circles and then they walk around looking like they are drunk! ROFL!)
3. Checked email, and blog hopped at little. (That's how I found this on Cheryl's blog!)
4. Ate watermelon
5. Did a word search puzzle, and checked on my villagers. (Virtual Villagers 2) They are all thriving, working, running around, and making more babies! LOL!

Five Habits You Need to Break:

1. Procrastinating
2. Eating too much
3. Not Exercising
4. Expecting others to make "my" life happy, and full of excitement.
5. Scratching my Eczema!

Five Cookies (or other sweet treats) you Like to Make:

1. Strawberry Shortcake (Using the shortcake recipe on the Bisquick box! Served WARM)
2. Gooey Butter Cookies
3. Nestle's Oatmeal Scotchies
4. No Bake Cookies
5. Strawberry Pretzel Salad OR Chocolate Eclair Dessert (I make this with one box of vanilla pudding and one box of pistachio pudding! SO YUMMY!)

Five Things You Dream Of:

1. Seeing the Aurora Borealis. (Northern Lights)
2. Going on a cruise with Mr. Mister.
3. Creating beautiful fairies, and other mythical creatures.
4. Being published in a craft magazine.
5. Finding joy in every day.

Five Things You Love to do in the Summer:

1. Travel (Well, I love doing that any time of the year!)
2. Throw pork chops or ribs on the BBQ! YUM!
3. See lightening bugs light up the night, watch butterflies drift lazily by, hear the cicadas humming in the trees, and smell summer rain on the hot pavement.
4. Drive by houses to look at everyone's beautiful gardens, and get ideas for my own.
5. Enjoy long and leisurely afternoons, while sitting at one of the local (or not so local) wineries, soaking up the ambiance!

OK! That's my Take Five! I could have gone on and on with some of my answers, but I "tried" to stay with five. (or close to it)

Now, I am off to pack our clothes (Mr. Mister and I are headed to Tennessee for the 4th of July) do the dishes, and make the grocery list for the food we will be making on the 4th. (We are in charge of hot wings, and macaroni & cheese. I am also considering making the Chocolate Eclair Dessert as well.)

I hope all of you have a GREAT holiday!

2 comments:

Mosaic*Queen said...

Wowsa! I know so much more about you now :-)
Have a wonderful holiday trip! I think it's going to be pretty darn boring around here. AND who the he** wants to watch fireworks when it's a blasted 113 degrees?! Can you tell that I'm throwing myself a pity party? LOL!!!!!!!!
Hugs to you!

Michelle

Cheryl Wray said...

I LOVE your list!!!!

Mmmm.I love those gooey butter cookies,and the chocolate eclair dessert. Yummy!!!!!!

I love that you guys love wineries too.