Saturday, March 28, 2009

San Antonio Botanical Gardens - Through My Eyes!

I wanted to get the pictures from the San Antonio Botanical Gardens uploaded before we head out to Florida tomorrow morning, because we all know that I will be a picture taking fool while I'm there! LOL!

I must warn you that there are a ton of photographs in this post! (20 of them! YES! 20!)

As you will see, I was really concentrating on anything that had red in it because I am going to use some of my pictures to decorate the downstairs bathroom, and red is going to be my "pop" color in there.

I hope you enjoy the pictures! Just keep scrolling down! (And down, and down! LOL!)









































Still here? Are your eyes going bonkers? LOL!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Very pretty! Have fun in FL!

Carla said...

Beautiful pics!!!

Anonymous said...

thank you for sharing!!!!