Saturday, April 07, 2007

20 DEGREES in April!!

It's almost 10:00 pm (yes my time is off on this blog by an hour)and I am FREEZING! I have the fireplace lit, and I am listening to my "Spiritlands" cd by John Huling. I fall asleep listening to this cd every night. I keep replaying track #3 "Lost Canyons" over and over again because it's my favorite. Dink is laying with his head almost on my keyboard, he keeps looking up at me begging for me to scratch his head. He is just too stinkin' cute!
This cold snap has caused the flowers to go into shock. I am not sure if my bleeding hearts are going to survive this. We finally decided to pull the planters that were on the porch into the garage. I had planted hostas and pansies in them. They are looking quite pathetic at the moment. Hopefully, they will perk back up.
It's been a busy week. We are gearing up for the scrapbook convention next weekend. Work has been crazy. We have gotten in lots of freight. So many new & fun things. I want to buy all of it!
"Bud" turned 19 on the 5th. It was a good day for him. In the morning he went and got his drivers license. He also had a job interview at Hart grocery store, and he got the job! GO BUDDY! Add to that the birthday money he received and some very yummy cake decorated in his favorite colors of red & black that he shared with his friends and all was good! He was excited! And he hasn't stopped asking to borrow the car ever since.

No comments: