Saturday, May 05, 2007

What Happens When.....


You purchase one of those yellow books for DUMMIES and it still looks like everything is written in Greek to you? Does that mean you are dumber than dumb or just really REALLY dumb? I guess I fall into one of those categories because that is what happened! I bought the "Wine For Dummies" today and half of it is still gibberish to me! Even the pronunciations of some of the wines are totally not what you would expect them to be. For example: Chianti is pronounced key AHN tee! Who would have thunk it? I think I are purdy dumb!

I am sure it would help the situation tremendously if I didn't always try to start reading a book (or magazine) from the back and move toward the beginning HUH? I was just going through and reading certain areas that I thought may look interesting. But what really caught my attention was the COMICS!! O MY now I know I can do this. It's a book with PICTURES!!

Today has been a lazy day. I was awake at 4:30 a.m. because "Brat Girl" was up and getting ready to go to work. She has gone from working nights on the weekends to working days. She says she feels like a "normal" person again. LOL

So I began my day thinking I might work on some scrapbooking projects since today was "National Scrapbooking Day". That lasted about 30 minutes when I went upstairs and saw the magnetic board that I am making as a baby gift laying there. I proceeded to move a few pieces of paper around on the board, cut out the baby's name, paint it green, put some glitter on top of the green, didn't like it, and promptly turned out the light and walked out of the room!

A little later, Mr. Mister and I did some work around the house and then we left to make a quick run to the Scrapbook Factory to buy a different color of glitter (well....OK....three different colors). After leaving there we headed over to Margarita's to enjoy a little bit of the Cinco de Mayo festivities. When we got there I heard someone saying "UMMMMM HELLO!!" and it was "L" from work! She was there with family and friends having a few margarita's and lots of fun. They sat us right next to their table so we all got to chat back and forth with each other. She is SO FULL OF ENERGY and such a HOOT. I tell her all the time she is a SPAZ!

I am HAPPY to say my bleeding hearts have come back in the flower beds. I was pretty bummed a few weeks ago when that cold snap sent all the plants into a tizzy. I thought for sure I wouldn't see those pretty little hearts back until next spring but NO NO. I have the pictures to prove it.

This is the before picture right after the cold had it's way with them! Pathetic and dying! Laying all over the ground! Isn't Mr. Blue Lizard a cutie?



And this is what they looked like today! Awwwwwwwwww!!! Aren't they beautiful? I just love those delicate little hearts!