Friday, June 01, 2007

Back On Track!

Today is the day! I am going to try and get back on track with my weight loss program. Mr. Mister's company is challenging employees and their "teams" to the 10,000 steps-a-day program. They are even providing all of us with pedometers! They should be arriving today via Fedex. The program is run through Cornerstone Fitness. We go to the website every day and input our steps that we have walked and they keep track of all of it. At the end of a three month period Rick's company will award the top three teams with a fitness prize.

I figured it's the perfect time to start Weight Watchers again too. It's hard to believe that I started back on June 21st of last year. If I would have completely stayed on track I would be looking REALLY good right now! LOL But, I have only gained a little of the weight back, so I am not doing too shabby!

Back to walking with Leslie Sansone! I LOVE her dvds. I also like the fact that I can walk whenever I want and I don't have to worry about the weather outside. Because we all know it's already TOO DARN HOT to walk outside! (Unless you walk at 10 pm)

Well, I am off to put one foot in front of the other! I just wish the pedometers had gotten here before today so that we could keep track on the first day of the program! See what happens when you wait too long to sign up for something?

No comments: