Monday, June 11, 2007

Not Much Going On

Saturday was a busy day at work because we had a bus tour going on. There were four different stores involved. Each store had a bus full of people starting at their store and then rotating between all four stores through out the day.

I have a new website that I have been spending WAY TOO MUCH time at. It's called Scrap In Style TV. So many talented people and so much inspiration. My mind is spinning with all kinds of ideas. Once I get a few projects done I am thinking about joining in on some of the challenges they have posted. Maybe, that will help me get back into scrapbooking more.

I even won a RAK (Random Act of Kindness)from one of the girls on the site. I was reading her blog (which I find HILARIOUS) and she said that she would pick names from everyone that left a comment on her blog and send them some fun scrapbooking goodies in the mail. Well, imagine the shock when I went to her blog today and found out that my name had been picked! I am so excited! It's always GREAT to get FUN mail!

No comments: