Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Lush!

I have a new favorite store!!

It’s called Lush!

And, it's my ultimate "Happy Place!" I'm like a kid, in a candy store, when I walk through their doors! I get all excited, while walking around, touching things, picking things up, and smelling them. AAHHH! It's HEAVEN!

Everywhere you look, there are displays filled with awesome products. But, my addiction is their bath bombs!



OMG! I’ve never seen such HUGE bath bombs before! And, with all the yummy scents available, they make it hard to pick only a few to bring home with me!

Believe me, I could spend a small fortune in their store! It's a good thing the closest one, is approximately 45 minutes away from my house!

But, I've been a good girl! So far, I've only bought four of them! And, they are:

Big Blue



SWIM YOUR PRIVATE OCEAN IN A RELAXING SEAWEED SOAK - Take a dip into the deep blue sea of our Big Blue Bath Bomb for an inspiring getaway to the seashore. Lavender is instantly relaxing on the body and mind, and lemon oil helps to keep you afloat. For a truly authentic experience we’ve added in some of nature’s finest ingredients – sea salt and seaweed. Packed with minerals, salt helps the body rid itself of toxins, while seaweed softens and soothes your skin. Just lay back and sail away to shores of uncluttered thoughts, softer skin and warm, blue seas.

Dragon's Egg



CITRUS SHERBET-SCENTED FIZZY FIRECRACKER - Unleash fire and bathe in a whirlpool of magnificently vibrant, sizzling color and a spectacular explosion of sights, sounds, and scents. Inhale the refreshing sherbet-y citrus scent of lemon and bergamot; you'll feel like you're up and away on the back of your own dragon. This mystical Bath Bomb fizzles, crackles, curls, and ends with a glitter explosion. Citrus oils are known for their invigorating effect on the mind, and Dragon's Egg is no exception! Drop one of these into the bath for a serious wake-up call on groggy mornings, or before an evening out.

Sex Bomb



BRAZEN JASMINE AND CLARY SAGE FLIRT WITH YOUR SENSES - What’s in a name? When it comes to the Sex Bomb we take the moniker seriously. A must for any romantic bath, our world famous sphere of sex appeal contains all of Nature’s most potent and seductive ingredients we could think of to get you in the mood for a good… bath. Scintillating jasmine, clary sage and ylang ylang are powerful aphrodisiacs that are known to relax you as they warm your heart, and other body parts too. Soya milk makes the water milky, softening your entire body as you enjoy a luxurious soak with our best-selling Bath Bomb. Consider yourself warned.

And, last but not least.

Avobath



SKIN SOFTENING LEMONGRASS AND AVOCADO SOAKER - Our bold green Avobath Bath Bomb is not for lazy days lying back in the tub. On the contrary, it’s for gray days and mornings (afternoons and evenings too), when you just can’t shake brain fog. Pop one into your bath for an instant jolt of invigorating, lemongrass-scented energy and fizz. Splash about in the shimmery green waters and let the fresh avocados and olive oil soften you up and leave you with softer, supple skin, as well as a brighter outlook. Next time you need a zesty refresher; all you need to do is Avobath.

Don't they sound amazing?? (I'm sure my blog will get some "crazies" visiting with the description of their "sex bomb!" LOL!) I wish you could smell them through the computer screen! They smell SO GOOD! AHHHH! I hear my bathtub calling me! Which one should I use first?? Hmmmm! Decisions, DECISIONS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You make them all sound absolutely delicious, and delightful!

Carla said...

OOOO, I think I would love some of those!! I wonder if they would work in the whirlpool? Or at least be safe to use in the whirlpool. Where is that store at?!!